ONE STITCH AT A TIME - #241 - ANYTHING GOES WITH CHILLAXING

THEME:  Chillax (I know how to do that!)
DIGI:  Wishful Thinking and Dream Sentiment
ARTIST: Floppy Latte
STORE:  Stitchy Bear's Digital Stamp Outlet


What a great Theme!  I remember a time where I couldn't stand still.  A friend challenged me to stand still in the centre of a room for one half hour.  Yup - do nothing.  What?  Really?

I'd never heard of such a thing.

Try it - tell me what happens to you?

For me, it was murderous - but I kept at it, over and over and over. And I got it - it was a precursor to learning how to meditate, to do Yoga, to learn Mindfulness and increase insight to my behavior, thoughts and impact on myself and others.

It's brilliant!

It is now the only way to centre myself - to sit in Silence.

Alot!

And you?












happy chillaxing - 
or standing in the middle of your livingroom for one half hour!!!!
samara

1 comment:

  1. A simply stunning creation Samara and so true - taking time out to be still in the crazy world is the only way to keep oneself grounded so I am with you on that one :) :) :) Fab layout and the colours are just awesome :) Big hugs, Jane xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x