IKE'S WORLD CHALLENGE

THEME:  Colored Hair
ARTIST: IKE'S ART STORE
DIGI:  FIRE





Great Challenge and Great Digi
I was happy to see both.

When you have an artist like Ike it is hard to be unhappy about using any image.

So have a ball coloring up one of Ike's gorgeous women or men with any color of hair you like, just not a natural color.

Ike always provides a freebie to use, or pop over to the Store below.







So looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

And the prize...well worth it!










HAPPY TUESDAY
Samara





















2 comments:

  1. Wow, Samara! I LOVE the hair! Your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image immensely and I love your colouring of it even more!

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x