IKE'S WORLD CHALLENGE

MERRY CREEPMAS!
SPONSOR:  Freebie over at IKE'S WORLD CHALLENGE


Oh boy this was tough.  I made a first run on this project that was ummmmm very "to be censored" for most audiences because it was just a bit too HERRODish. But artistic license, it is on MY BLOG only, not the IKE'S WORLD CHALLENGE BLOG.  

So I took another run at it, still sitting on the HERROD story, but not being quite as graphic as the story insists.

I hope the irony of the "dark art" does not get wasted for most of you!  If so, my intention is NOT to offend!!!

Pop on over to IWC to see what the other Gals have done and to pick up Ike's Freebie!

Best,
Samara

















BE CAUTIONED - THIS IS "DARK ART" THAT IS BASED ON THE IRONY OF THE HERROD STORY 










AND THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT MESSAGE
FOR ALL TO REMEMBER...


1 comment:

  1. Hey gorgeous girly you know how much I love this, are you selling them lol....it makes the perfect Christmas Decoration.

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x