ONE STITCH AT A TIME - DISTRESS







A girl just has to have her tools!  I loved this when I saw it cuz this is what my work shed (30' x 30') is filled with.  I am the tool girl Chaplain/Minister/Artist!  What is life in the country if you don't have your tools - just tell me.  It is empty, lifeless, boring, and just downright wrong!

So, brought to you by Husqvarna is my creation of CIRCULAR SAW by SENTIMENTAL SUSAN which can be found at STITCHY BEAR DIGITAL OUTLET.

Hop over to OSAAT, get your distress out - on your card I mean - and let's see whatcha got.  I promise to love you if I see tools!!!!

Hugginz
Samara

p.s. picture included as to why tools and this girl are best buds!
(aerial photo of mine and my 16 year old's house taken Sept. 2014, oh and work shed - ahhhhh)
Now you understand why Husky and I are bff's for life!!!
Otherwise it is "back to Toronto here I come!"
Nada
xox











2 comments:

  1. Such a cool card and so very clever with the cardboard 'wood' bit :-D I really like that digi. :-) I have tools here but nothing like the vast collection I had in the UK :-D LUV tools :-D
    Very nice house and loads of wonderful trees :-) Are you up to your neck in snow yet ???? :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x